Heung-min Son


Who will finish in the Premier League top four?

The seas have parted for Chelsea this Passover.

It’s been a fabulous weekend so far for the Blues, who are only in action tonight against Burnley at Stamford Bridge.

Their rivals in the race for the top four have all suffered defeats. Some more surprising than others.

Tottenham remain third despite a 1-0 defeat at Man City on Saturday.

In more shocking revelations, Man United put in one of their worst Premier League performances losing 4-0 at Everton.

Arsenal then shot themselves in foot losing 3-2 at home to Crystal Palace.

Tottenham 89%, Man United 7%

The stat gurus at FiveThirtyEight are tracking the Premier League, and they’ve updated their top four probabilities after the weekend’s results.

Despite their Sky Blues loss, Tottenham are given an 89% chance of ending the year with a Champions League berth.

Prior to the Monday night match, Arsenal are second in the running with a 54% chances of finishing in the top four.

Chelsea are given a 49% chance of a top four finish.

Man United are scraping the barrel with only a 7% chance after their Goodison Park debacle.

Man City to beat Liverpool to the title

FIveThirtyEight are also predicting Man City to beat Liverpool to the title.

Man City are given a 57% chance to win the Premier League. Liverpool have a 43% chance.

FiveThirtyEight: Premier League probabilities

FiveThirtyEight: Premier League probabilities

Also see: Gary Neville shames 6 Man United stars who aren’t pulling their weight after Everton.

Gary Neville predicts Jurgen Klopp will field a weak XI vs Barcelona to edge out Man City.






Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here